A cookie is a mechanism that saves information such as input data and usage history sent and received between the browser and the server on the customer’s device when visiting a website.
Cookies are used on this website in the following cases to provide more comfortable use of the website for our customers.
- The user’s (principal’s) identity is confirmed with cookies to manage the transfer of data through different screens.
- As a result, unauthorized access can be prevented and security can be ensured, leading to more comfortable use of the website.
- Advertisements delivered by third parties may be displayed on the website, and the third parties may acquire and use the cookie data and other information of customers visiting the website.
- Customers can access the opt-out page provided on the third parties’ websites to stop the use of cookie data and other information by them for advertisement distribution.
- Cookie data can be used by the website operator to change the display content of the website by customer. If you allow cookies to be sent and received in your browser settings, the website can obtain cookie data from your browser.
Please note that your browser will only send cookies sent and received by the server of the website you’re viewing to protect your privacy.
- You can select the settings for sending and receiving cookies, such as “Allow all cookies,” “Block all cookies” and “Notify the user when cookies are received.” The setting method differs depending on the browser you use. Please check the “Help” menu of your browser for how to set cookies.
- Please note that if you select the setting to block all cookies, you may be restricted in using various services on the Internet, such as not being able to receive services that require authentication.